1. Where is Oates Metal Deck located?
Oates Metal Deck has two locations that stock material:
450 Preston Rd.
Pasadena, TX 77503-1246
Louisiana (Additional Warehouse Location)
6940 Young Ave.
Port Allen, LA 70767
2. Does Oates Metal Deck (“OMD”) cut to length?
Yes. OMD has the ability to cut material to requested lengths at both locations.
3. What lengths does OMD have in stock?
Depending on the type of deck and availability, OMD stocks material at several different lengths. Most metal roof deck and form deck is available in 20’2” or 24’2” lengths. Composite deck is available in 20’ and 24’ lengths. Contact us on availability and lengths in stock.
4. What gauges does OMD have in stock?
Depending on the type of deck and availability, OMD stocks gauges ranging from 18 gauge to 26 gauge. Contact us on availability.
5. What is the coverage (width) of the metal deck?
Depending on the type of deck, the coverage differs. Please see the Metal Deck (link) page to look at specifics on coverage.
6. Can OMD ship material to my location or jobsite?
Yes. OMD can give freight quotes.
7. Does OMD accept credit cards?
OMD accepts American Express, Visa, Master Card and Discover credit cards.
Credit Card Authorization Form
8. How does our company establish credit with Oates Metal Deck?
OMD asks our customers to fill out a Credit Application and fax it to 713-473-5751.
9. Do you have joist in stock?
No. We will do our best to expedite the process for your job to receive the necessary joist required.
10. What other material does OMD have in stock besides metal deck?
OMD also stocks fiberglass and skylight panels. We also carry fasteners and galvanized flat sheets and cell closures (1”x1½”, 1”x2” and 1”x3”).